April 29: Haytoura Roum
What to wear & bring:
- Comfortable hiking shoes
- Comfortable pants
- Light Jacket
- Hiking sticks
- In case of cancellation from your side before 48 hours, the payment is not refundable.
- The entire amount will be refunded if the event is cancelled for reasons beyond our control.
- Eco-touristic rules must be followed; otherwise personal accidents will not be accounted for by the insurance.
- Sometimes, due to reasons beyond our control, slight modifications to the program might occur.
WHAT TO GET: NB. Foreigners and people not carrying a Lebanese ID need to register at least one week in advance for the event, and provide us with a copy of their passport. Lebanese citizens too should always carry their IDs
- Meeting point in Jdeideh Sagesse School parking
- Breakfast break
- Hike length: 3 levels availabe (4 to 5 hours)