Windsurfing in Lebanon
Total beginners will start on the long board lessons learning all the basics and sail handling skills. Besides the practical and theoretical basics of windsurfing (wind recognition, basic equipment as clothing, board and rig, rigging and derigging, getting on the board, pulling up the sail and getting going, stopping, stearing and the corresponding forces, getting windward, tacking and jibing at low-wind conditions.
The beginner lessons are scheduled in the morning when the wind is lighter. We use small sails that are easy to lift and manage. Small sails for young children are also available.
This activity depends on weather conditions and takes place in Bahsas region, North Lebanon. Sessions are subject to be rescheduled depending on wind variations.
- Participants can start from the age of 6 to 70 years old
- Coaching and equipment included in the price
- Booking must be done one week in advance
- In case of bad weather and wind, the session will be postponed
- Cancellation should be done 4 days in advance otherwise no refund
- Insurance, transportation and meals are excluded
- The person renting the gear will be held responsible for any damages
- You should bring your swimsuit, Licra t-shirt and sun protection
- Licra t-shirt can be rented for LPB5000
- Helmets and life jacket can be rented for LPB15000