3 children at a time can be handled by one nanny.
|Up to 6 hours||US$130||any hours|
|Up to 12 hours (day)||US$200||8AM & 9PM|
|Up to 12 hours (sleepover)||US$270||7PM & 10AM|
How to book your nanny
After completing your booking online, please email us your desired dates, the number of children and their ages. We will confirm your nanny booking and add this new service to your booking account. You need to book at least 2 weeks ahead of your stay.
- Tutors are assumed to carry adequate insurance protection.
- Tutors will have to sign a release of liability document.
- The childcare program does not include teaching of ski or snowboard.
- Our service is made available for children whose ages not exceeding 12 years.
- Fees for cancellations made less than 48 hours are non-refundable.
All staff at Blast'Inc. are qualified to work with kids and hold significant childcare experience. Languages spoken are English, French and Arabic. The nannies might remain with your children at your accommodation or occupy them near the slopes while you are having a blast.
How to meet the nanny
On your first day of childcare, our nanny will first meet you at your hotel or chalet. Later on, you can agree with her to meet elsewhere if more convenient.
What to make available for the nanny
Change of clothing, diapers, extra underwear, indoor footwear and pants, bottles and pacifiers, special dietary needs, favorite stuffed animal, outdoor gear (if necessary), outdoor clothes if playing on the snow.
Related links: Ski and snowboard lessons