Dives are operated everyday between 10am and 4pm and must be pre-booked.
- Ladies instructors are available upon request.
- Private showers and lockers are available; remember however to bring your own swimsuit and towel.
- Ask for the diving club when you arrive at the Movenpick Hotel security gate.
- You must avoid taking the plane for at least 24 hours after the dive and must not be under the influence of alcohol.
- Diving is not recommended for pregnant women.
Please make sure to bring your ID or passport otherwise you won't be allowed inside the center
Unveil the secrets of the Mediterranean by exploring Beirut waters, assisted by a top notch diving club. For many divers, Beirut coastal line is on their agenda, so seize this opportunity and rely on SKILEB.com's expertise in organizing such activities. Whether you are a first-timer or an experienced diver, fun is always guaranteed!
The diving club is located in Movenpick Hotel Beirut, providing access to the famous diving sites in Lebanon 'Shark Point', Sting Ray Reef', 'Anchor City', 'Riviera Caves' and much more.