Top Rated AccommodationsThe closest ski resort to Beirut the capital, Zaarour Club offers many outdoor winter activities in addition to skiing. Zaarour’s ski slopes are North-facing offering and excellent quality of snow with a panoramic view spanning the famous Valley of the Skulls and Mount Sannine. Since it has been rebuilt, meticulous attention has been given to the slopes clearing them of boulders to create a fun and safe skiing experience.
Zaarour Ski Resort
This breathtaking region offers an abundance of year-round activities, which take advantage of the surrounding environment. It is a perfect destination for winter sports and it presents countless opportunities for family fun in warmer months.
When arriving with your own car you can use the services of valet parking personnel. It is the only resort offering daily/yearly lockers. An elevator will also take from parking to slopes level.
In summary, Zaarour Club has:
- 4 chairlifts
- 2 magic carpets (first in Lebanon)
- 4 lifts & 1 escalator to reach the slopes
- Snow making system (first in Lebanon)
- Slopes for all levels of skiers
- Outdoor winter & summer terrace
- Daily & yearly lockers
- Valet parking services
- Mountain biking trail in Lebanon with international standards (First in the Middle East- IMBA approved)
- Hiking trail
- Food court with a variety of fast food restaurants
- 3 view spots from the top of the slopes with benches & fast food service: Peak 360, The View & Frozen cherry