Got a question? We have the answer
At SKILEB.com, we always take great care to make our travel service as easy to use as possible. Please take a moment to go through our Frequently Asked Questions, where most of your queries related to the booking process are answered.
If you still need further assistance, please get in touch by email or phone, or use our LIVE HELP feature to an immediate feedback.
What can I book online?
You can book your accommodation in your preferred ski resort and your optional accommodation in Beirut if you want to spend the last few nights to discover the capital. On Step 2 of the booking, you will also be able to add airport transfers or car rental, gear rental, ski passes, lessons and holiday insurance.
Once your trip is secured, you may check the individual pages for ski lessons, childcare services and apres-ski excursions, and get in touch with us to book these services and add them to your existing booking.
How do I proceed to book my trip?
|1- SELECT ACCOMMODATION
After choosing the arrival and return dates, select the number of persons and then click on the desired accommodation to obtain more information on the trip and to calculate your price.
|2- CALCULATE PRICE
Complete your booking information by choosing your preferred room types and selecting your desired additional services. Finally, proceed to calculate your price.
|3- REQUEST BOOKING
After you agree on the price and the booking conditions, you will have to provide your personal details and then submit your booking request. You will receive a confirmation e-mail and our travel assistant will get back to you within 24 hours to confirm availability or suggest alternatives. At this stage, the Status of your booking will be "Checking Availability".
The first time you make a booking with us, the system will save your personal details and provide you with a unique booking number for each reservation. To access any of your bookings, simply go to the Sign in page and provide your email and assigned booking number. You don't need to remember any password!
Once you access your booking details, you will be able to do any of the following tasks:
- Update your personal details
- Check the status of your booking
- Make necessary payment(s) and print your Booking Voucher
- Update the names of your accompanying persons (if any)
- Update your flight details (if you requested airport pick up)
- Cancel your booking
- Subscribe to our free newsletter to receive the latest updates from SKILEB.com
How do I know if my booking is confirmed?
Our travel assistant will promptly reply back to confirm your booking and appoint a certain number of hours during which your booking will be held until you make the necessary payment for final confirmation. At this stage, the status of your booking will be "Awaiting Payment". Once you settle the payment(s), your status will be changed to "Print Voucher". This voucher acts as a final proof of booking and must be kept with you during your stay. If requested, you may show your voucher to the hotel or to other suppliers of your trip; but usually this will not be necessary since your names will already have been communicated to all related suppliers.
How secure is your site?
We guarantee 100% secure booking when you make a reservation through this site. Our powerful Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology ensures that your name, and credit card details cannot be read while the information travels over the Internet. Your information will not be misused or intercepted by other third parties; your credit card information will be transmitted only to our reservation center.
What if I book my trip and then need to cancel it?
Below is the general cancellation policy applied to most hotels and services; however, specific policies might apply to different hotels like the InterContinental Mzaar.
You can choose to cancel your booking after Signing In to My Account and clicking on the "cancel booking" link. Prices and room availability are not guaranteed until the requested down payment or full payment is received.
- Cancellations or changes made before 31 days prior to arrival are charged a 6% processing fee (from the total amount).
- Cancellations or changes made before 20 days prior to arrival are subject to a 20% penalty.
- Cancellations or changes made less than 20 days from arrival date are subject to a 50% penalty.
- Cancellations or changes made less than 15 days of check-in or once the trip commences are subject to a 100% penalty. There are no exceptions, including weather or other factors beyond our control. No refund in full or in part will be given for unutilized services in the packages.
- All refund requests must occur within 30 days of hotel check-out. Refunds will be done by debiting the Client's credit card.