Our Hike this weekend will be in Haytoura Roum (Jezzine). we will cross far and beautiful villages. We will start walking in Haitoura, until we reach Roum. Along the way, we will visit a winery and indulge in wine tasting. As usual, we will stop at many interesting sites, and see old houses, the Prophet Jacob's mausoleum, olive trees grown more than 2000 years ago, as well as grape presses carved in rocks.What to wear & bring:
- Comfortable hiking shoes
- Comfortable pants
- Light Jacket
- Hiking sticks
- In case of cancellation from your side before 48 hours, the payment is not refundable.
- The entire amount will be refunded if the event is cancelled for reasons beyond our control.
- Eco-touristic rules must be followed; otherwise personal accidents will not be accounted for by the insurance.
- Sometimes, due to reasons beyond our control, slight modifications to the program might occur.
WHAT TO GET: NB. Foreigners and people not carrying a Lebanese ID need to register at least one week in advance for the event, and provide us with a copy of their passport. Lebanese citizens too should always carry their IDs
- Meeting point in Jdeideh Sagesse School parking
- Breakfast break
- Hike length: 3 levels availabe (4 to 5 hours)