Our journey takes us today to one of the most important cities in Lebanese and Roman History, the city of the sun; Baalbek. In Greek and Roman antiquity, it was known as Heliopolis (Which translates to the city of light).
Our hike will be divided into two levels mainly, a harder and easier level:
Level 3 (8 Km) will walk along a beautiful trail around the village to reach the temples and ruins of the old city, where we will meet the harder level. This will be an easier hike with not much uphill.
Level 6 (12 Km) will hike a trail in the outskirts of Baalbek, mainly consisting of uphill and downhill to reach the temples and old city and meet up with the Level 3.What to wear & bring:
- Comfortable hiking shoes
- Comfortable pants
- Light Jacket
- Hiking sticks
- In case of cancellation from your side before 48 hours, the payment is not refundable.
- The entire amount will be refunded if the event is cancelled for reasons beyond our control.
- Eco-touristic rules must be followed; otherwise personal accidents will not be accounted for by the insurance.
- Sometimes, due to reasons beyond our control, slight modifications to the program might occur.
- Meeting point in Jdeideh Sagesse School parking
- Breakfast break
- Hike length: 4 to 5 hours
- Level moderate and hard